Thursday 2 February 2017

Entrepreneurial Project/Homework this week

Today students were fully introduced to the Entrepreneurial Adventure Program (EAP)  and met with Adrian Lachowski, our financial advisor for this venture from the Bank of Montreal. Over the next few months, our class along with Ms. Arcuri and Miss Hodgins' class will be working together to raise money for a selected charity.  This venture is sure to touch on many aspects of the curriculum while promoting collaboration and giving students an opportunity to make a real difference.  This is my second year participating in this program and I was blown away by what I saw in my student last year. I am excited to once again embark on this journey with the grade 5's at St. Stephen Catholic School.  Instead of the regular homework assignment, I am asking that students choose a charity from the list provided in their language folder in their Google drive or if approved by me, a charity of their choosing and create a Google slides presentation in their group to present next Thursday February 9th. Student will continue to practice their world wall words in class during the week and I will post them on the blog as well. Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions about the program or anything else, don't hesitate to contact me at the school.
Have a great rest of the week and an even greater weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment